Also this year, organisations and companies that have an innovative business case focused on promoting either climate change mitigation or adaptation in a developing country can compete to receive € 25.000 seed finance for further developing their business case. Project proposals can be submitted here. The upcoming round closes on 15 April.
MoMo is looking for promising projects that fulfil the following criteria:
- The project is focused on the clean-tech, food, agro, or water sector.
- The project has potential for up-scaling.
- The project holds the promise to mobilise substantial private investment in the next 3 years.
- The project is concrete, realistic and actionable. It contains concrete milestones and metrics.
- Make sure that there is one or more parties willing to take the lead in preparing and presenting the project, and eventually implementing it.
- For the Dutch edition of the MoMo challenge, the project’s intervention is aimed at a developing country and contains the involvement of at least one Dutch organisation.
- For the Indonesian edition of the MoMo challenge, the project needs to take place in Indonesia.