The Embassy of the Netherlands in Indonesia opens the fourth and last call of 2017 for proposals as part of the Mobilising More (MoMo) for Climate initiative. Entrepreneurs, companies and non-government organisations are challenged to bring up an innovative proposal with a business case that aims to attract private investment for a climate mitigation or adaptation project in Indonesia.
Your proposal will be reviewed by a panel of experts on the viability of the business case and the potential to mobilise private investments. The panel offers advice to make your business proposal more investable and awards the two winners with the needed support to implement and scale up your idea.
MoMo for Climate is a challenge of ideas to mobilise more private finance for climate projects. This is how it works:
- Do you have an idea how to involve the private sector in climate adaptation or mitigation in Indonesia?
- Go to the website www.momo4climate.org to submit your idea.
- The MoMo Finance Panel will assess your business case and give feedback.
- Early 2018 the ten best ideas will be presented in Indonesia for a live audience of investors that will select the winning proposal.
- The winner will receive a € 25.000 price to strengthen their business case.